Friday, October 7, 2011

Google SERP rank 4 from 8

Some people believe that relies too much on Google to generate traffic to your site may suffer your business information, if it is not prepared.  Since I run hundreds of niche sites, I really do not care much for this.  When some sites lost SERP rank other will acquire.  They usually balanced it.  But for some reason one of my biggest income person loses 4 postions on the first page.  My site is ranked # 3 or # 4 for over 5 years.  I don't think that is because the update of the Panda, but I have never seen such a fall in any of my sites.

SERP rank change

But this is not my point here.  I just want to see the true power of SERP rank.  How much difference there is between the SERP rank of 4 and 8 from the perspective of organic traffic.  As you can see from the screen above, I'm lost almost half of the traffic, which is used for the receipt of i. My niche keyword ordered the # 8 position on the first page. Is a highly visible and yet people still on the way less. After the fall of the movement is also hit my revenue. It is generating about 70% less than what it used to generate. Yes, 70%!

If you think that is a little bit strange. I just lost 40% of the traffic and still caused my AD revenue to drop by 70%. Honestly I don't know what may be the reason behind this addition or serving more premium ads in most ranking sites and advertisers, the removal of the site, which are targeted ads mine with Google.

Otherwise, we learn that the maintenance of your SERP is something which cannot ignore, even if you don't believe in SEO and search engines traffics. The lessons learned.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment