Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How to site Alexa ranking

I was recently browsing blog sphere for different ways to increase my Alexa ranking Web site. I alexa in blogger (Duckel Danny) which showed some different but legit ways to enhance your site or blog Alexa ranking. So after reading your post, I started, have taken action and to their strategies on my blog. All I can say is that its Board has paid. With effect from 9 November my Alexa ranking is # 86, 715 and my blog is only about 3 months to the date of this post. I just wanted to say thanks again Danny for sharing with the rest of us.

In his post he stated the need and importance for the collection of Alexa users from around the world. This is very important to get visitors from other countries to increase our Alexa rank. How you receive visitors from around the world? Calmly join social networks and blog directories such as BlogCatalog or social spark.

BlogCatalog

blogcatalog

A great resource for finding Alexa users from around the world is a blog catalog. Find bloggers from other countries is easy. First sign up for an account of the blog catalog. Once logged in, go to the directory and start to browse blogs by country. Try to require the blogroll/link exchange with bloggers from other countries. Another way to drive traffic from these blogs is to ask if you can do a guest post in your blog. This will most likely lead to an increase of foreign traffic to your blog, thereby increasing Alexa rank. Make sure that the message is relevant content to your blog and not just yours.

I used this technique and it significantly increase the Alexa rank of my blog. My blog has been active for about 3 months, when this post was written, and now has a Alexa rank below 89 k. Which shows the power of this technique.

I'm sure there are plenty-social networking blog there to help you find more foreign Alexa users. Simply wash, rinse and repeat the process.

alexa stats

What other methods you with to increase Alexa rank?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment