Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Understanding of strategy marketing niche


What is niche marketing strategy? Do you have such? If you are connected with any kind of affiliate marketing, then you must have one. Without niche marketing strategy will definitely reduce your chances of success in Internet marketing.

Only in the event that you are not familiar with the term niche and niches, I will explain briefly. Niche market can be simply described as a small group of people who have a problem, as well as active search for a solution of this problem.

Here is an example of a niche market within a market of computers, and how I will go for the use of niche marketing strategy for the promotion of this niche.

Example niche

Computers-(market)
Laptop computers-(smaller niche market)
Micro-laptop computer (even smaller niche market)

In my example above niche market would computers. Smaller niche in computers may be persons, search of information on portable computers. We further classify more niche of laptop computers to and even more niche market of people searching for micro portables.

Niche marketing strategy for the market niche of computers, it may be to concentrate our advertising for the term micro Laptop computers, instead of focusing on the upper level niche term, computers.

You may be wondering, why your marketing niche strategy must focus on the term micro portables instead of the top niche term, computers. Studies show that the highest level niches are usually saturated with competition from other advertisers.

My niche marketing strategy will be to promote people in niches, not a larger niche market of computers. Let us now use our example niche market "micro Laptop computers" to go through the steps that I will take to get my niche marketing strategy, initiated.

Keyword market our niche will also to be the same as niche, we selected. In this example will be our "long fancy tailed" keyword "micro Laptop computers" instead of the broader plan, "computers". The selected keyword, the small chances will be for success within this niche.

The first step, I will would be to explore my chosen keyword to see how I am against the competition. To do this I will go to Google and enter my selected keyword "micro Laptop computers", in quotes in the search room provided for. Then will I take note of how other advertisers use the same period. If our competition is less than five thousand, or even ten thousand referred to the results, then should be good to focus our advertising for that keyword.

Then I will research to see how many people searched for my "long fancy tailed" keyword in the last month. To do this I will use the research tool keyword goggle. If the estimated monthly traffic of about a HUNDRED or more searches per month, then will I write my keyword Rich article under the keyword "micro Laptop computers". I have chosen marketing article for this example only. There are many other advertising strategies for use in advertising niches.




As a niche marketing strategy for your business will increase market you reach in each industry. If you want to learn more about the implementation of the niche Marketing strategy for your business, please visit my site http://www.andlisa.com/niche and download a free report on "the long look in profitable niches"




No comments:

Post a Comment