Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Virtual tour of my cluttered Ministry of the Interior

After having read of Lynn "virtual tour of my Home Office a few weeks before, I was motivated to do my own, but with a twist. It is almost embarrassing to show my home office, because of so much crap in my Office. This is just a mess. I admire what Baker made in "Man against debt" he primarily sold all their crap and living a simple life with minimum things.

So that twist is. .. I've taken a few pictures from my current Office for some reality check for themselves, and I will sell most of the things I piled up. I will spend the next few days, organizing and cleaning my home office. However, let's take a look at my cluttered office. This must be fun:)

What a mess!

My Office is in the 3rd floor of my house.  It is small and hot all the time.  Absolute air flow.  From the left bookcase you can see, I'm a big fan of Sitepoint.  (I) owns several expensive courses, which are rarely seen in and around 10 books.  Next to Sitepoint books (Orange Book), you can see as 20, US tax files.  Really do not know why I have the right to file my business tax return to the Bureau.  They must go somewhere else.  And more junk on top.

In the Centre you will see my computer and iPad 2.  I built my computer with the help of clearance parts from Newegg before time.  I think I spent about 1 k and this is a great work.  Two monitors, you see up there are Samsung, my favorite brand.  Used to own three monitors, but the single sold only because my Bureau is now smaller.  iPad 2 is the management of my business, and time.  This is something you cannot live without:)

The Chairman got from BizChair.com before for something like $ 120 from sales of clearance around 5 years.  I grabbed a little at a time and this is the most solid Chair, I used.  Most of the Chairmen, I owned before then, even more expensive, they do not continue for more than one year.  But this monster is simply is solid as new.

More crap

Yikes! This is the Office closet.  90% of the things that piled up there shall not be used at all.  Probably I can sell or donate them all.  Oh yeah … pink flowers … This room used for my daughter playroom. :)

Books! Books!

I Admit.  I am biased to the collection of books.  Before we moved to this new House, I used to own only twice, now.  I donated most of the books I used to own, but I still need to get rid of half of the books now.  I read most of them, so that there is no need for their preservation.  Hmmm ... don't ask me why I have 5 brushes there.  I have no idea how they ended up there.

Yet more ...

This is the last picture.  That orange bed is where I nap when I get tired from work.  I try to take a rest every hour or even when I'm not tired.  The introduction of the bed beside me, may not be the best idea, but it works for me.  Among other things a little set of books 3-shelf are the ones I'm currently reading.  Here are the titles.

It is for this.

In the next few days my home office will receive a makeover.  Cannot get rid of things in two days, but it will be cleaned and organized.  I will post "before" and "after" pictures and soon.  Thanks for reading and hope that your tour of my cluttered home office.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment